A big Bollywood news again Salman Khan bitten by snake at Panvel farmhouse, discharged after treatment. Actor Salman Khan rushed to the hospital immediately for treatment. Reportedly snake was non poisonous. Lets have a look!
Dabangg actor Salman Khan was bitten by snake at his farmhouse in Panvel. The news is getting viral like a wildfire over social media. on Sunday December 26 Salman Khan was bitten by a non poisonous snake at his farm house. After that he rushed to a private hospital immediately to get treatment. Now he is discharged after getting treatment by hospital.
Tomorrow was Salman Khan birthday turning to a year old. He was at his Farmhouse and he many time notices Snake at his farmous because mainly the area is situated near jungle and greenery. While Salman Khan also said to his farm house care takers to be careful but this time the actor got bitten by snake unfortunately.
Salman Khan has taken an immediate treatment from Kamothe private hospital. After taking rest and treatment there he is now back to his farmhouse and taking rest there. Good luck for Salman that snake was non poisonous and he is safely back to his home now.
While Indian news source said that It happened on Saturday when Salman was talking to his friend and suddenly he felt sting in his arm and jerked it around. While at the same time his friend see a snake their and rushed and panicked for help.
So what are your thoughts over Salman Khan bitten by snake at Panvel farmhouse, discharged after treatment? Let us know in the comment box!